KAPE Images offers the best of Australia’s wildlife and nature photography…
Kape Images wildlife and environmental stock photography library is a leading provider of royalty free images of wildlife, nature and the environment. It offers the perfect platform for wildlife photographers to showcase and sell their work.
The Kape Images stock image library connects wildlife photographers with authors, advertisers, publishers and media designers. The library is easy-to-use, safe and reliable. It currently holds over 5,000 high-quality wildlife and environmental images, taken by professional and amateur photographers, specialist field researchers and other wildlife enthusiasts. This makes Kape Images is the perfect place to find the best available wildlife or environmental image for your next campaign.
Why use us?
- we offer great value for our customers.
- each contributing photographer sets their own price for every image. Rather than having a one price fits all service;
- customers have a better chance of finding the best image available for a competitive price;
- we don’t charge our contributors for listing their images;
- eighty percent (80%) of every image sale goes to the contributing photographer. This ensures a fair and reasonable return for their efforts;
- we support Australian wildlife projects conducted by not-for-profit organisations, including WWF Australia, Birdlife Australia and Conservation Volunteers Australia.
The stock image library was started by Peter Rowland in 2003 as SLR Image Library, and changed to its current name in 2012. Kape Images is a 100% Australian owned, family business, under the parent company Acerad Pty Limited ABN 26 079 778 073.
You can search for images from anywhere in the library or you can check out the work of a specific photographer on our photographers page.
We are always looking for more contributing photographers. You can list your images for FREE. Apply here.
Contact us here.